I went over to her place to put up her curtains she had washed. As I'm hanging the first ones she says...you told me the doc said you shouldn't lift anything heavy for two weeks.....has it been that long yet? I replied, yes it hasn't and it doesn't matter anyway cause the IVF didn't take. Like an idiot I expect her to say I'm sorry and don't worry about it, you can try again....or something to that affect. Instead....she is sooo upset because just think about how upset my DH is gonna be....he wanted children sooo badly. Uh...hello?! And what the fuck am I? Chopped liver...obviously! I didn't want more children? I'm the one that had to take all those damn shots and pills and go through surgery...and oh! by the way...I have to go through another surgery in December! Thank you very much!!!! I was so upset about it....but I just kept my mouth shut cause I didn't feel like getting into it with her.
I purposely didn't go over today cause I woke up rehearsing what I would say to her when I went over there. I figured better just stay away. I got AF this morning as soon as I woke up too so that just made my mood even better.
After her reaction I am SOOOO glad I didn't tell my own mother. I can just hear her now....I told you blah, blah, blah.....
It sucks when the people you expect to be there for you aren't. Shame on me if I ever trust in her again and confide something like this to her again. I need to learn to just keep my mouth shut when I'm over there and let whatever she says go in one ear and out the other.
No comments:
Post a Comment