Wednesday, November 17, 2010

the bill.....

Well, I got the last bill from the clinic today....can you say ouch?!  I didn't realize we were going to get another bill.  I thought the one they gave me at the clinic was the last one. 

Anyway, I will be laying off this blog for a while.  As I wrote earlier I have the surgery in December and then am planning on going to my mom's for a couple of weeks. 

Will post on how my surgery went and what I am planning to do.  I must say that after going through this I don't know if I am prepared to go through it again.  No meds for my bp, no cigs....too much stress. 

Also I was mentally not ready to face having my body abort the embryoes. I mean I was prepared for the fact that I might not get pregnant but no one said anything about the fact that the embryoes had to come out some way.  Didn't think about that part....

So, now I am back on my meds and doing much better.  Yes, I am smoking again...not much but a couple a day.  I know I shouldn't but....

Ok, that's it for now.....the surgery is scheduled for 17 December so until then......

No comments:

Post a Comment