Sunday, February 6, 2011

Another suergery...

So, two weeks ago I had a surge of attacks (for lack of a better word) and ended up having to have emergency surgery.  Turns out I had a ton of endometriosis and a few cysts again.  Was in the hospital 4 days.  Went to see my RE when I got out and she put me on a mini-pill for two months so that the ovaries would not produce any estrogen and therefore I wouldn't have a period.  Wouldn't ya know though, after a week on the pill I am bleeding like a stuck pig?! 

After two months on this pill, we will look and see if the endo is not back then we will try the IVF again and see if it takes this time.  If not, then I am done.  With DS' issues I can't mentally take it anymore.  I'm not even sure if I want to go through with this next IVF or not.  Allah, please grant me sabir! and guidance!

No comments:

Post a Comment