My appointment this morning went in a direction I totally didn't expect. Have to give myself a down regulator shot again. That means here we go into menpause again. My doc said it is useless to try the transplant (embryoes) whilst I have endo. She said the studies show it is better to try to get rid of it or decrease it and then transfer. So...that means more months of waiting then I thought. The original plan (after the laproscopy in Jan) was to take the pill for two months and then do the transplant before any endo could grow. But of course, my body being itself just had to grow some anyway!!!!!
In a way it is good because I am considering making umrah in mid April. If my SIL is still here and will watch my son then God willing I am off to Mekkah!
The doc said to give myself the shot today and stop taking the pill. Hopefully I can drop some of this weight I have gained. 6 kilos! since the surery in December!!!! If I was preggo that would be one thing...but I am not!!!
Will keep you updated...thanks for reading...
No comments:
Post a Comment