So tomorrow is the big day. The doc will insert two eggs into my womb. The rest is up to Allah. (God) I pray that it is His will that I have another child. (or two...he he) They took 10 eggs from me and out of that 5 actually took. The froze 3 right away. The other two were left to grow. Tomorrow they will be 5 days old.
As much as I tell myself not to get too excited I find myself already looking for names. And not just one. LOL!
Insha'Allah khayir. (I pray that it is God's will and that it is good) Sorry...hard to literlly translate that one...
I will let y'all know how it went. After tomorrow starts the 2WW. Two week wait. I have an appointment on 8 Nov to take a pregnancy test at the clinic.
Allah, please grant me patience and the ability to accept Your will, no matter what it is....amin!
Thank you in advance for your prayers! (jazak Allahu khayran!)
I can't say it enough. I am SO excited for you. Like you said, insha'allah khayr (which I always translated to "God willing good"). I'm praying for you habibty!
ReplyDelete