I was scheduled to have the embryo transfer on Tuesday. Went to my appointment. On the way there I hit a parked (yes, parked) car. A Porsche! Off all the cars to hit. Don't know how I did it. Guess I was too worked up and just judged wrong. Anyhoo....after leaving a note on the guys car, went to the clinic. They prepped me and turns out the doc couldn't get through the cervix. She said it was totally stuck together. She did try to puncture it but I was gonna climb the walls so she said come back tomorrow and will put you under and then do the transfer.
Yes, I was bummed. First the car, then the transfer couldn't be done. But I said, well Allah, you say there is a blessing in everything so there has to be one here too. The doc did tell me before she even tried to do the transfer that one of the cells was developing slower than it should be. Maybe it needed another day?
Wednesday, back to the clinic with a girlfriend in two to drive me home after the procedure. Didn't take long. I didn't have much pain yesterday evening. A bit of cramping and that was it. One of the docs did tell me that the doc doing the procedure really had a hard time getting through the cervix. That doc told me she made a small entrance and did the transfer. IF it doesn't take this time she recommends that I have a surgery done to open up the cervix to make it easier next time. I said God willing there won't be a next time and she yes.
So I am now in the wonderful 2ww. (2 week wait) My son has fall break for a week and DH is out of the country for a week. I am supposed to take it easy and stay away from stress. Yeah....tell that to my mouth that is today (all of a sudden) full of those tiny blisters that just kill you!!!!!! I have some stuff I can put on it but the package says it's never been tested on pregnant women. And since it is homeopathic I don't want to chance it. I love homeopathic stuff but I know some plants and herbs will cause an abortion. And since we are trying to get these little guys or girls to implant....don't want to do that.
Will most likely write about how I am feeling over the next two weeks and see if I even make it to the appointment at the clinic or if I break down and buy a HPT. You know how patient I am....
No comments:
Post a Comment