I couldn't help but feel my heart sink as I read about this. A woman gives birth to a child and leaves it in the trash can to be found by the clean-up crew. Thankfully the child is alive and healthy. A baby boy, 6 pounds 6 ounces. So many of us trying to have children and women having them and either killing them or throwing them away.
Understandably she may have been in dire straits. Only Allah knows her situation and pray that she is granted forgiveness and is guided to the right path.
I have often wondered if I should consider adopting. I have never spoken to my husband about this.
Three of my neighbors have had babies this year. They are 6 months and 1 month. One boy and two girls. Two of the neighbors have 4 and 5 children and the third neighbor has two children. (with the new additions now) The third neighbor has a son the same age as mine. In fact, their names are even the same. She also had a hard time conceiving her second child. We have been trying for the same amount of time. She lost a baby before this one was born. She is much younger than I am and has no endometriosis or cyst problems. Her problem was just that the child wouldn't hold. But, now she has a beautiful baby girl and her 7 year old boy.
Funny thing about the other two neighbors, they weren't even trying for their 4th and 5th child. It was an accident. Funny how accidents happen. Wish one like that would happen to me...LOL!
So, now 5 days since I gave myself the shot and still no period. Though the symptoms are killing me. If it doesn't come that is fine but I wish the symptoms would go away. I feel like someone is trying to rip my lower back out.
Feeling better today as far as irritation, etc. goes. Also, hubby flies out of the country today. A week of peace. LOL!
I have noticed my hands are swollen for the past two days. I feel like they are stiff. I can still type and move them with no problems. Just a weird feeling.
On a sweet note...I am watching one of my neighbor's two kids this morning. Her 7 year old who will start the 1st grade on Monday and her almost 6 month old. The baby is a very sweet, beautiful, stubborn little girl. She was still tired and man was she cranky! I forgot babies can make so much noise. LOL! But now she is sounding sleeping and her brother is content watching cartoons.
Till manana!
That's so sad about that woman throwing her baby away. I think you ought to consider adoption, you know? Maybe you can't give birth to your own biological child, but a child isn't yours just because you have the same blood - and I think you are a FANTASTIC mom. If there's a child out there without parents, they surely deserve to have a mom like you. :)
ReplyDelete