Thursday, September 16, 2010

Finally!

I got my period finally today.  It is a relief as the nausea has passed.  I still have a lot of  pain in my lower ab though.  Today after my period started it felt like the cyst was going to explode. 

Who knows what is going on.....I know meds take time to work and I am trying to be patient.

As far as other side effects,  I do have night sweats.  And I mean sweat!  I wake up in the middle of the night, my forehead drenched and the back of my neck too.  I have to actually keep tissue by my side of the bed so I can wipe my forehead.  I can tell now...menopause is gonna be some fun!

Other than that no other side effects I have noticed. 

Trying to cut down on the cigs.  So far am doing pretty good.  As long as no one else is around smoking then I don't even really crave them. 

More later.....

1 comment:

  1. Yay! It looks like you're finally trying to quit! That is AWESOME! You can do it. I've been cigarette-free for two weeks today! Good luck!

    As far as the pain you're in, I really hope it passes soon! It sounds miserable! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete