Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 2 after the shot...

I woke up this morning swollen like a balloon.  I could hardly take off my wedding ring that I had slept with.  My eyes looked like I'd been in a fight.  Around noon time the swelling finally went down.  I was really irritated yesterday and some today.  It does not help either that I was scheduled to get my period two days ago.  So, now I'm wondering if it is even going to come or am I just having the symptoms of it coming for nothing.  (I get really nauseous and actually puke around 3 days or so before it shows up) 

I had a lot of pain to in my lower ab last night.  I mean like it bothered me to the point where I had trouble going to sleep.  And I have a pretty high pain tolerance. 

Today I was really cold too even though it was in the 70's.  Other than that, nothing else to report.  Will see how the next couple of weeks go.

No comments:

Post a Comment