Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Side effects

Suck!  Need I say more?  Being nauseous and almost puking your guts out is no fun.  But the worst part is the almost puking.  If I could actually puke and get it over with I would be much better.  But, no!  I have to be nauseous and just pretend to throw up.  WTH?

For a second it did cross my mind....hey!  Maybe I'm pregnant.  But then I brought myself back to reality and realized that seeing as how we haven't had sex for almost two months now and I've had a period since the last time...most likely it's just the side effect of this shot I gave myself last week.  Read the package and sure enough....one of the most common side effects?!  Survey says....nausea!

1 comment:

  1. ((HUGS)) I'm so sorry that this medication is making you feel SO sick. I hate being nauseous - it really is THE worst. I hope the side effects pass soon!

    ReplyDelete