Saturday, September 18, 2010

Nothing new....

Just like the title says....nothing new to report.  Still on my period.  Still have pain in my lower ab.  Feel like this cyst is gonna explode or pop out of me like the alien did out of Sigourney Weaver. 

On a bright note...I finally got my apartment painted the way I wanted.  Nice that hubby is out of the country.  he he!

Two more weeks til my appointment.  Am not feeling very positive.  I just can't help this feeling that it's just not meant to be.  I know I should try to be positive, however I have had this feeling since before we even started IVF.  The day one of my neighbors came home from the hospital, I picked her up, I knew that day.  As I was watching her get the baby dressed to leave the hospital, I had this thought...well I'll never have another child but I will always have her baby to love and play with. 

I know, I know...only God knows.  But I have learned through the years that He has a way of telling me how things will turn out.  I just have to listen.  I am often dissappointed with the way things turn out and often have this feeling of...if only I'd listened to that inner voice. 

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I believe that God talks to me too, through things that happen in my life. But, I also believe that wanting something, praying for it really hard, and all that will help God to help you, so don't give up hoping, even if you DO get news that is contrary to what you were hoping for. I hope it works out for you!

    ReplyDelete