I woke up feeling ok this morning but it didn't last long. My son woke up way too early for my tastes this morning. I was looking forward to a nice warm shower and being to get pretty much ready before he even woke up. Nope! Hubby didn't seem to want to get out of bed. If I don't call him till he gets up he won't get up.
It didn't take long for me to feel like I needed to kill someone. Hormones? Ya think?! I feel like crap. I don't want to be home. I have to take my MIL to the airport at lunch time and am in noooo mode. I just want to go crawl in bed and be left alone. That or sit in a cafe and drink coffee and smoke all day long.
I seriously feel like I need to wear a sign that says 'speak to me at your own risk!' I might consider actually wearing one but it's too long in German...LOL!
I still have pain in my lower ab. Not feeling at all like this cyst has gotten smaller. We'll see. I have my next appointment on Wednesday.
Gonna go drink another cup of joe and see if I feel better........
I know you have newer posts, but I'm reading them in order!
ReplyDeleteI have days like that... frequently! In fact, I think pretty much every day is like that, except for me, it's not due to hormones, or even my mood disorder. It's more because I'm just a nasty, non-social b*tch. LOL
Anyways, I'm hoping your appointment went well! Off to go read about it!